Can I change the name of the claim after purchase?

Светлана Сергеевна Смирнова

Education sector (Universities) , Aug 14, 18:25

Answer: Yes. A Name change can be made my submitting an amended NOL/COL to the appropriate county and state BLM

You have a new message

You have a video call. Please answer immediately.